So this is for you, Guera, Cellobella, and Melissa .. and anyone else I ignored or avoided meme-wise. I'm going 8 again, and you can see past issues here and here.
1. I wear a bra probably 99% of the time. Even to bed.
No, it's not uncomfortable.
2. In public, I often feel like i'm wearing the wrong clothes, have interests no-one else does, or have just laughed at the wrong joke at the wrong moment.
I hope I come across more confident than I feel.
Stangely, I never felt like this at work. I think it's because I 'knew the brief' and was prepped for success, with power lipstick on, and serious pantyhose. Less me, y'know ?
3. I yawn a lot. In important meetings or if in an office getting a promotion / or a slap on the wrist ( when I was working ), or if you are a friend telling me something very private and near/dear to your heart. It's embarrassing and makes me look like a prat. I don't know why I do it, and i'm not bored, and i'd like to be able to stifle it, but if I think too much about it, it makes me yawn.
4. I have a similar problem with crying.
I know it's genetic as my mother and my sister are the same, but it's SO EMBARRASSING !
5. I am not good at sitting down and watching tele.
I always have to be doing something else too - blogging, editing photos, painting my toes, whining, picking up crap etc. On the rare occasion I go to the cinema, I solve this twitchiness with a yuge popcorn and matching yuge Diet Coke. They have to be yuge, because if I finished them before the movie were to end, i'd probably get bored. And twitchy. Even if the movie was absorbingly good, my mind would be racing off in other directions. Popcorn and soda tend to numb things and allow me to simply watch.
6. When I go out walking, I often pretend I am a character in a film of my own making. I pay attention to set design, movement, colour, drama and action. Please someone else tell me they do the same and i'm not entirely weird.
7. I often dream about my eldest boy drowning.
The dream varies from tsunamis to houseboats, to cars plunging into flooded rivers, and last night it was an underground grotto. I blame the media and the new focus on extreme weather patterns, and hope they mean nothing. However, I am most vigilent around water.
8. I have lived in 25 different houses in my life: 3 countries, 2 Australian states, 5 towns and 9 suburbs of Melbourne.