Chirp!:

    Sunday, July 16, 2006

    M I L D E W

    Well here's a new blogger I found I just *know* some of you will love.
    A couple of people spring immediately to mind, you know who you are.

    It's M.I.L.D.E.W.
    Well, I won't tell you what it stands for, but it's worth a look, really.
    Nothing rude, or that will get you into trouble at work, I promise.

    While we're on weblinks, here's one for the kidlets ( Yeah, it's a fast food commercial thingy, but Master B loved it ;)
    I wouldn't even know who Chick-Fil-A was if it wasn't for Ben Folds...

    3 comments:

    jennypenny said...

    Oh my gosh I love love love ben folds and i love the live version of that song so much. I never knew what chick-fil-a was either!

    Here from Michele's

    Mike said...

    Very Funny!

    Michele sent me.

    Anonymous said...

    Ohh good link to M.I..something something, very funny. A good reason for me to stay a sinning defacto...

    Post a Comment

    Hey, You just read me, and this is crazy,
    But here's my Blogger, Comment maybe <3