Chirp!:

    Sunday, July 16, 2006

    M I L D E W

    Well here's a new blogger I found I just *know* some of you will love.
    A couple of people spring immediately to mind, you know who you are.

    It's M.I.L.D.E.W.
    Well, I won't tell you what it stands for, but it's worth a look, really.
    Nothing rude, or that will get you into trouble at work, I promise.

    While we're on weblinks, here's one for the kidlets ( Yeah, it's a fast food commercial thingy, but Master B loved it ;)
    I wouldn't even know who Chick-Fil-A was if it wasn't for Ben Folds...

    4 comments:

    jennypenny said...

    Oh my gosh I love love love ben folds and i love the live version of that song so much. I never knew what chick-fil-a was either!

    Here from Michele's

    RomanWhite said...

    I SO LOVE Ben Folds. He is my absolute favorite musician!!! Rock on and thanks for the link!

    Michele sent me!!!

    Mike said...

    Very Funny!

    Michele sent me.

    shannon said...

    Ohh good link to M.I..something something, very funny. A good reason for me to stay a sinning defacto...

    Post a Comment

    Hey, You just read me, and this is crazy,
    But here's my Blogger, Comment maybe <3