Chirp!:

    Monday, June 12, 2006

    Cold


    Taking too many breaks at the computer, as there is a heater under the desk, and it thaws me.

    So cold in Melbourne ATM .. and i'm in a bigger house with minimal heating ( the front heater -- seen in pic at left -- carked it 2 days ago ... we looked at new ones yesterday, as we are going to put in a fake gas logfire there anyway )

    I keep finding myself doing some stuff, thawing, more stuff, more thaw.
    I've invited the gals and kids from my Mother's Group here this Wednesday, which is a great motivator to get things 'right'. Not a lot more I can do today anyway - bin night tonight and all my bins overfloweth..

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hey, You just read me, and this is crazy,
    But here's my Blogger, Comment maybe <3