Chirp!:

    Sunday, April 30, 2006

    Excited !

    Am going into Myer this afternoon - I have booked a makeover at the Revlon counter !!

    I last had my makeup done 10yrs ago, for my wedding. Revlon have been good to me, and I can afford their stuff, unlike some other brands, so it's a win/win situation.

    My face definately needs a perk-up. I need new base, powder, mascara and lippy anyway, so this will be good for me - I have been complaining for a while now about my dated and aging looks.

    10yrs ago I was a new bride in my 20's
    Now i'm a new mummy, with a crumbling exterior.

    This is why you should catch your man in the early years, girls ;)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hey, You just read me, and this is crazy,
    But here's my Blogger, Comment maybe <3