Chirp!:

    Tuesday, February 14, 2006

    Another Big Day


    C's new bed arrived last night. Today I went out for bedlinen and picked up some other "selling tools" from a cool Homewares place I found . Washed, ironed and bed made. Looks good. I already had some cushions in red,white & blue, so added them to the theme, as a kind of a 'day-bed' feel. That lamp was bought and used by Daddy for his HSC, cool ;)

    St Val's Day, but we're not into that so much. C. has a bit of a headcold and is miserable, so by the time we got him off to sleep, and AB had done some touch-up painting out the front and fertilised the lawn etc, it was 9.30pm. Cheers !

    After dinner until just now, I resealed some windowpanes, while AB sanded back some plaster fill.

    I love it when a plan comes together...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hey, You just read me, and this is crazy,
    But here's my Blogger, Comment maybe <3