Chirp!:

    Tuesday, October 28, 2014

    House Tour #2: Apartment Therapy

    http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/mariana-marks-artistic-melbourne-home-house-tour-211614



    My second tour is up, a house of fabulousness, I hope you like it!
    Mark & Mariana's Artistic Melbourne Home



    ***


    Do you know someone with a cool home?
    Maybe it's you?


    Apartment Therapy is not about having the best things or the most money. 
    It’s about real people with real lives.  It’s about people that craft a home with what they have
    and curate and comfort their nest with a mixture of old and new, of things bought,
    of things found or things made with their own hands.

    Items that reflect their travels and interests and people that follow their heart.


    If this is you or someone you know, get them to flick a few pics my way and say Hi!
    You ( or they ) can reach me at: apartmenttherapy@leannebertram.com


    Thanks again Mariana - it was nice to get to see a space i've admired on flickr for so many years now.


    xx
    Lea

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hey, You just read me, and this is crazy,
    But here's my Blogger, Comment maybe <3