Chirp!:

    Friday, January 14, 2011

    Kittehs

    Hexbugs make awesome PetToys..



    Well, one of.

    Did I tell you we had new kitties? I'm pretty sure I didn't, bad blogger that I am.
    I put pics up on Facebook and flickr, but not here.

    So much I neglect.
    My son broke his arm, I bet that is news too, huh?

    Actually, he broke it *and* dislocated it. Plaster came off a week before Christmas and he still can't feel his little finger. Apparently this is ok. I don't find it ok, I find it worrying.

    So, with a broken arm, a cancelled social calender and me in mourning for the Bobster, we set off to the cat shelter on Melbourne Cup Day and picked up two new kitties, a fluffy black and white number for the older boy, and a skinny silver tabby for the younger.

    It's been good, good for everyone.

    I'll have to come back with some pics of the other..

    xx
    Lea

    2 comments:

    The Goads said...

    I hope your son is okay now... Nice picture of the kitty!

    Holly said...

    How is your boy's arm now? Poor guy.

    Cute kitteh! Mine is right here trying to keep me from typing.

    I hope you and other Aussies will be safe from that cyclone. Sends shivers up my spine just thinking about it.

    Post a Comment

    Hey, You just read me, and this is crazy,
    But here's my Blogger, Comment maybe <3