Chirp!:

    Tuesday, October 27, 2009

    Ta-Dahhhhh.. !

    Tired of waiting, i've got things to do..

    Yes, I am *live*, but now there's another 72hrs to do blah-blah and blah-blah, and hey, I really don't think it will change much in how the site looks besides making it easy to google, and a few other techy things.

    And i'm going away for the first time sans kids and husband in 2 days, so I need to get it out there.


    This...

    .. is me:






    and from now on, client sneak peeks will be viewable at this blog:


    hbfotografic.blogspot.com



    thus keeping this one for personal bits-n-pieces... if I ever get time for regular blogging again ...




    I hope you all like it!


    ( And thanks so much for all your support, interest and encouragement.
    A few bloggers might even recognise themselves or their brood in my galleries :)

    17 comments:

    tiff(threeringcircus) said...

    I am in awe of you.

    Stomper Girl said...

    Looks FABULOUS. Go you.

    Unknown said...

    Oh yay!!!!
    And thank friggin'....well, just yay!

    See you in 3 days :)

    Mary said...

    Absolutely gorgeous !! I am SO proud of you ...

    and enjoy the family free time

    x

    Melody said...

    Oh wow. How proud are we all of you? Mighty proud! Well done (& it seems worth the wait, does it not?)

    Aunty Evil said...

    Oh wow, you have been BUSY! Well done, it looks great!

    Frogdancer said...

    Good on you. Good luck and I hope you make a squill and have fun doing it.

    Aussie-waffler said...

    The new website looks wonderful Leanne. Your work is truly stunning.

    reality ravers said...

    Fabulous. Good on you.

    Anonymous said...

    Clever, clever girl!

    Holly & Scolly said...

    WOW. Fantastic, congratulations on getting the website up and running. Your photos are awesome. H

    Elizabeth said...

    The website looks fantastic and great photos, of course!

    Meggie said...

    Congratulations of the sincerest kind!! Well done.

    Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

    Fabuloso.

    Yay you.

    Louise said...

    I am so excited to see all your gorgeous photos and your fabbo new website. You are amazing and I will be blabbing to one and all. I wish you the very huge success you so completely deserve!

    Suse said...

    Congratulations you!

    MissyBoo said...

    Congratulations :)

    I LOVE your new website. Wishing you every success :)

    Post a Comment

    Hey, You just read me, and this is crazy,
    But here's my Blogger, Comment maybe <3