Chirp!:

    Monday, June 08, 2009

    Published

    It's nice to have friendly people on your side.

    The Herald-Sun HOME magazine don't usually accept outside photography. They have lovely talented staff to take pics for them ( I know, as I met one earlier this year when my nursery was featured )

    So thanks Karen.
    I think you probably pulled more strings than you'd ever take credit for.

    And you're a pretty tops writer to boot ;)



    homemag001




    homemag003



    ( you can view/read the article more clearly over at my flickr.. )

    12 comments:

    Melody said...

    Show off.

    Nah, only kidding! Well done on all fronts - the reno, the article, YOUR photos! I'm very proud of you!!

    Violet and Rose said...

    How could they not take your photos though?

    Well done!

    Frogdancer said...

    How lovely!!!!

    Congratulations. I'm surprised I didn't hear the squeal of joy from over here!

    Kirsty said...

    Hooray for you & for Karen too.

    rhubarbwhine said...

    Well done! Congrats to you and yours.

    peppermintpatcher said...

    I stood in that bathroom and it was indeed magazine-worthy!

    M+B said...

    Well done :) Fabulous photos to display a gorgeous reno

    meggie said...

    WOW! Congratulations!

    jorth said...

    Cor blimey! Well done!

    Alby Mangroves said...

    It is rather spectacular!! I saw the magazine on the weekend, courtesy of Stomper, it looks amazing in there, and your photos look great!

    victoria said...

    I am loving your famousness!

    Sherrin said...

    yay! hooray for you! Your pictures look great.

    Post a Comment

    Hey, You just read me, and this is crazy,
    But here's my Blogger, Comment maybe <3