Chirp!:

    Friday, October 13, 2006

    Waiting for Dadot

    I was tempted to type the header phonetically, but then it would be 'Waiting for Daddo'.
    And that's weird. Australia does not need another Daddo ( See Q.9 ).

    When Daddy pulled up in the driveway ( he's been away for 10days ), we were watching and waiting by the front window. There was a huge shout of "Daddy !!!", and I opened the front door to watch the emotional slo-motion run into each other's arms.

    Except Master B ran past .. to check the mailbox.. leaving Daddy bent on knee, arms extended to greet air.

    It was pretty funny ;)

    6 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Delightful picture! Poor Daddy missing out on his hug :)

    Bec of the Ladies Lounge said...

    What a crack-up! You'll still be telling that one when you're a grandma to Cal's babies!

    Stomper Girl said...

    Cute! Poor daddy! Hope he eventually got a cuddle.
    The citizenship document is funny - think I need to kick myself out of the country

    jorth said...

    Great story!

    caramaena said...

    Oh that's so funny! Bet the look on daddy's face was priceless.

    Marianne said...

    Cute story! And I agree, we don't need more Daddos! Hehehe! :)

    Post a Comment

    Hey, You just read me, and this is crazy,
    But here's my Blogger, Comment maybe <3