Chirp!:

    Tuesday, September 26, 2006

    Just a Quickie

    Catching up on some blog-reading before bed .. and came across a great sidebar-adding linkydoo 'books-i'm reading/have recently read' thingy on The Ladies Lounge.
    Naturally, had to get my own ( look right, roll down to the bottom ).

    Unfortunately, i'm a bit behind in reading, unless old copies of The Age's
    "Good Weekend", and "My Potty Book ( for Boys )" counts ?

    This will make a great motivator.

    Thanks Bec.
    Get yours here

    2 comments:

    Gina said...

    Okay, of course I must.
    Yes, the Potty Book counts.
    Most definately.

    Bec said...

    I SO want to read the virgin suicides - what do you think of it?

    Post a Comment

    Hey, You just read me, and this is crazy,
    But here's my Blogger, Comment maybe <3