I'm not sure if it's modern life, early onset alzheimers, , or the fact i'm not a very good grown-up .. but I am awful, awful, awful at noting, planning, keeping track of things.
Now it's back-to-school time again though, I need to get my house in order. For it's not just my schedule that needs organising .. it's all those notes from school, and playdates, money to bring, things to do/buy/make, places to be, et-cet-era..
For example, I made arrangements to take swimming lessons for the little ones with a friend. Then she couldn't make the day allocated because they had kinder. So I told her to change the date and let me know. That was about 2weeks ago. And i've just noted NOW the new day clashes with OUR kinder days.
I'm sure this doesn't happen to organised mums.
Which brings us to Personal Planners.
Personal Planners has generously given me the opportunity to give away one of their custom-made planners or notebooks.
I've been playing along on their site this morning - and there's endless design possibilities.
Want to upload your own image - perhaps a photo or your own design? You can do that.
Or: simply use a premade template and leave the design effort in the too-hard basket and still end up with a pretty, personalised product.
You can change colour, text and design on front/back cover as well as
There are clever boxes for to-do lists, gym sessions, timetables and preschool sessions, and perhaps the best idea is the way you can import friend’s and family member’s
birthdays into your diary - direct from facebook. Too easy!
Finally, your diary is printed and delivered direct to your door. Tick that off your list!
Here are a
few things that I like about these planners:
· Design the front/back cover
· Customise the inside to suit your style & needs.
· Add friends & family members birthdays
· Choose between 4 different sizes
· Pick the start date ( June? October? When *does* your year start? )
· And best of all its fun and easy!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN A PERSONALISED PLANNER?
Yes, You Would?
Well, you're in luck, my friend, because here's what you can do:
- LIKE the Personal Planner and h&b facebook pages ( it's nice to be liked! )
- LEAVE me a comment here - tell me how organised you are, or aren't, or how crazy your life is, or a funny story about either, or just that you're a bit broke atm, or that you think your dog communicates with aliens. Or just say Hi! ( I know you're strapped for time )
- SHARE using the social media buttons directly under this post - tweet it, Google Plus-One it ... whatever your preference..
Do all, do one, do some .. but don't do none, or you won't win ( sorry, but thems the rules )
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I'll announce the winner on the 4th Febuary - GOOD LUCK!
- Competition is open to all readers, local or International
- Prize can not be exchanged for money
- Prize donated kindly by the folks at Personal Planners in conjunction with h&b
- Competition opens now, and will run to 4th February, 2013
- Winner receives: a gift card for any planner in any size, and shipping is pre-paid.
- Judge's decision is final