Chirp!:

    Wednesday, November 04, 2009

    A Prize!

    I've just launched a facebook page ( yes, I know, i'm not the facebook kind, but so many of you are, and so here I am, being a good facebook person ! )

    So here's the deal:

    Become a fan of my new facebook page:
    www.hbfotografic.com/facebook

    and win an entry to a draw for a free portraiture sitting.

    It's as easy as that.



    Want to earn bonus draw point and more chances to win?
    TELL your twitter mates via a nice tweet ( you need to mention @hbfotografic or @housenbaby for me to see it, or tell me here via comments )

    OR:
    Post a blog ( saying nice things about me ) and linking back to www.hbfotografic.com/facebook for an extra 2 entries in the draw.

    Becoming a facebook fan = 1 entry
    then tweeting about it = + 1 extra entry
    plus a blogpost = + 2 extra entries

    So you could be a yuge 4 entries ahead of your peers, oh yes !
    Do all three and i'll throw you in with an 8pt jump, oh yes I will !


    Jinkybaby








    Entries are limited to Melbourne-based winners only at this stage, BUT .... any interstate or international winner is able to nominate their Melbourne-based friend/family for a sitting.

    Go to it!

    xx

    7 comments:

    Melody said...

    Woo-hoo!

    MissyBoo said...

    I'm already a fan, but I'll jump through your hoops and throw Melody my entries since you're ruling me out ;)

    Anonymous said...

    I was one of your very first fans. I would fly straight to Melbourne to receive my prize (bugger my Melbourne friends!!) Don't tell them I said that...

    Fe said...

    Maybe we can get you enough Sydney clients to justify a trip up here???

    LOVE what you've done with the pics! And love the composition. xoxo

    PostcardsfromtheNorth said...

    As usual I'm days and days behind the eight ball but Go-You!

    Meggie said...

    Oh!! How Excitement! I do wish you well with it all. Being in NSW I am not a contender, but I know someone I would give my spot to. Alas I am not on twitter, & I barely go near Facebook.
    Good luck for all of it!!

    phoeberae said...

    Pick Me! Pick Me! Pick Me!

    I had given myself a no-facebook goal this week (sad yes).

    I had just told my husband of my quest to not go on FB and then I saw this post...

    he hasn't stopped laughing that my fast was broken in 10 minutes to add your page!!!

    Post a Comment

    Hey, You just read me, and this is crazy,
    But here's my Blogger, Comment maybe <3