Chirp!:

    Friday, July 25, 2008

    Foto Fun

    = Photofunia
    via The Bird Bath:




    Addictive.
    Don't stay up all night.



    Thanks for the comments on the new look - the old one just wasn't helping the blog-funk, and the junked-up sidebar was annoying me. Instead of listing ALL the blogs I read ( too many these days ), i'm just going to rotate 5 of my favourites, from time to time. Or new blogs I like, to get them a leetle exposure. Bloggy love and kisses.

    See, I can be sweet.
    When I want to be.

    Haveagoodone

    xx





    7 comments:

    Stomper Girl said...

    I'll have to wait till I get my next download allowance. Dammit. It looks like fun. Great photo...

    h&b said...

    Dammit alright ... you'll be busy, wot with that and making the mixtape...

    Damselfly said...

    Is that you? Gosh, you didn't tell anyone you are a model.

    Bird Bath said...

    haha...yes it's hard to stop isn't it? lookin' good :)

    bluemountainsmary said...

    Resisting, resisting, resisting........

    Christie said...

    I had better not start...

    Have I gone mad or has your blog banner gone missing...?

    Melody said...

    Oh I have seen something similar to this before. Looks like a whole lotta fun...off I go to have some fun...

    Post a Comment

    Hey, You just read me, and this is crazy,
    But here's my Blogger, Comment maybe <3