Chirp!:

    Sunday, October 08, 2006

    Dan Zanes


    I have been lusting this guy for a few weeks now. Hot.

    I'm not the biggest fan of the Wiggles et al. I understand their place, but anyone who saw Anthony Wiggle totally screw up "Thank God You're Here" last week will understand just how I feel.

    Anyway, i'll stop there, I know my opinion in this matter isn't going to win me a cult following.

    So, to the very scrummy Dan. Mmm. Master B is just as entralled by him and his friends as he is by 4 guys in skivvies. Plus, there's eye-candy for mum, funky chicks to admire, and cool tunes no-one would bat an eyelid to at my next BBQ shindig ( hint: soon: deck's almost done ! )

    Anyway, to further lose friends and insult people, i'm going to boast and gloat on the Melbourne experience. The dude is flying here in his latest tour from New York, ONLY playing Melbourne, then whizzing back to NY again. The rest of the country just aint cool enough for Dan.
    Quite frankly, i'm flattered.

    But we won't be going. Not cool enough, i'm sure, for one .. and for two .. i'm not sure I want to accompany Master B to a concert just yet. Too. Tiring. No. Enjoyment. Pass.

    But I might just buy a CD, oh yes indeedy. Delish.


    7 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Dan Zanes is GREAT!

    Suse said...

    Must check out this Dan man.

    Oh, and I meant to say, I know what you mean about Stephen Cummings and the spraying of the first row. That man can ruin a new hairdo fast.

    Melissa Koehler said...

    I will have to check this guy out too :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    I appreciate your kind words about my photography!
    I have been trying to get to Australia for about 15 years now :)
    Was planning a trip before I got pregnant and now, who knows. It has been a dream of mine to go there. We should keep in touch because if I make it there soon I will for sure photograph you and your family.
    Take Care

    Muzbot said...

    You are so right about Melb... I try and visit for a weekend of "cool" every couple of months.
    I'm hoping to call Melbourne home some day. Other capital cities just don't have that vibe.

    I'm loving your style.

    lazy cow said...

    I've not heard his stuff (and the library doesn't have any of his CDs). Must look harder. We're stuck in the HELL that is the Ralph's World CD. Those stupid songs get into your brain and stick there. Forever.

    My float said...

    Never heard of him! Like Lazy Cow, we're stuck too - but in Wiggles Hell.

    Bec said...

    Dan Zanes?

    My kids must be, like, SO last week's crooner.

    Is it just me or does he look a bit like a Finn brother?

    Post a Comment

    Hey, You just read me, and this is crazy,
    But here's my Blogger, Comment maybe <3